U.S. State Privacy Notice
Effective: December 31, 2023
We’ll start with a summary of your rights and get into the details later.
- You have the right to know whether we sell or share your data and to opt-out if we do. Good news! We don’t sell or share your data as defined by these state laws.
- You have the right to receive an overview of the personal information we collect, how we use it, and which service providers we disclose it to.
- You can request access to your data, get a copy, and ask us to correct or delete your personal information.
- Your authorized agent can always contact us if they have a question on your behalf.
- You may have additional specific privacy rights in your state. We address those below in state-specific sections.